Dear Customers and Partners,
Teletek Electronics launches some new functionalities in the latest firmware update of SIMPO Addressable Panel (SW 3.5.1):
- New “Evacuation Cycle” feature added. During evacuation of the protected site, the addressable sounders may be switched ON/OFF in a cycle preprogrammed by the installer. The purpose of the feature is to synchronize the operation of the Fire alarm system with separate Voice evacuation system.
- The following new Input activation events are implemented: “Voice Cycle” and “Sounder ON (Zonal)”. The purpose of these activation events is to allow a physical management of the Voice Evacuation system using the addressable output modules.
- The Date and Time may now be set from Access level 2.
- The dust level of the smoke chambers of the detectors may be downloaded using the ProsTE software and exported as Excel file. The file may be printed as reference for maintenance purposes.
- New menu for repeating of the outputs: “siren”, “fire”, “extinguishing” and “fault” when some panels are connected in a network.
You can download the new firmware updates using the links to our library:
Teletek Electronics Team