- Suitable for outdoor mounting
- Operation at low temperatures up to -25°C
- Two-way tamper switch for self-protection of the box
- Separate alarm notifications for intrusion and fire
- Squawk functionality
- Button for restoring the factory settings (RESET)
- Internal metal cover for better protection
- Plastic cover for protection of the electronic components
- External power supply with adapter
- Chaising LEDs indication optional switching
|Battery life||3 years*|
|Battery low voltage signal||signal sent at value < 5.5VDC|
|Radio distance (open space)||Up to 400 m|
|Operating temperature||-25°C ÷ +60°C|
|Dimensions||310 x 230 x 60 mm|
* Based on normal use of the siren (e.g. 2 alarms per month with strobe and 1 min alarm cycle, and 8 squawks per day at an average of 25°C).
If the use is more frequent or the alarm cycle is set for more than 1 minute the battery life may be reduced.
Using optional power supply with adapter 12V/1A will extend the battery life.