IRIS/SIMPO TTE Loop CalculatorBack
Installing a fire alarm system in big business, public or trade offices is an important clause for the contractors and for legalizing officially the building sites. The properly selected and mounted fire detectors, devices and sirens can save people’s life and also protect expensive equipment from fatal damage.
The electronic calculator IRIS/SIMPO TTE loop is a useful tool for calculating of:
- the number of addressed SensoIRIS devices;
- the total consumption in the loop;
- the length of the loop;
- the optimum cross-section of the used cable.
• For proper calculations it has to be considered that the total number of the used remote indicators FRL in the system should be less or equal to the number of the used addressable detectors.
• The devices with extension “IS” in the name are devices with used built-in isolator module. That concerns the SensoIRIS addressable modules and call points in the system. For example, if you use the addressable call points without the built-in isolator, you should enter their number in the MCP150 field; if you use the built-in isolator in the call point, you have to enter their number in the MCP150 IS field.
The devices which are not used in the particular system must be introduced with "0" – you can use the “X” button to introduce “0” for all devices.
Calculator IRIS/SIMPO requires Flash Player installed. Download Flash Player for free Adobe Flash Player.
You can download free of charge the calculator application from our library section (requires registration) or you can use it directly online.