Eclipse LCD32S is a LCD keypad with text display for detailed information of zones, troubles and arming type, and sensitive buttons. It is a part of the Eclipse series alarm systems.
The keyboard provides 1 input zone and 1 PGM output. Eclipse LCD32S is suitable for programming and management of systems up to 8 independent areas and up to 32 zones.
- Shortcut buttons to additional menus – Memory, Troubles display and Bypassed zones;
- Quick buttons for all arming modes;
- 3 fast buttons' combination for sending of PANIC, MEDICAL and FIRE alarm messages to a central monitoring station;
- Text display for 2x16 symbols organized into two rows;
- Real time clock;
- The system parameters can be fully programmed;
- Supports 3 programming types: by addresses, by operations and text menus;
- Confidential mode;
- Built-in proximity card reader.
|Power Supply from the control panel||9-18V (nom. 14V)|
|Consumption||Min. 50mA / Max.100mA|
|Operation temperature||-20°C ÷ +50°C|