Eclipse 8 is a simple entry level alarm panel with 8 zone inputs for security of small residential, commercial or office premises. The control management of the panel is available via keyboard or proximity card reader.
EN50131 Grade 2 Class I Certified.
- Full programming via keyboard or directly with ProsTE software
- Available firmware update
- 3 different programming styles available
- Wide range of detectors, communication modules and control devices
- Built in digital communicator
Zone Inputs: 6 physical inputs on the control panel for connection of detectors + 2 zone inputs in the connected keyboards.
Max. Zones: Up to 8 zones with freely programmable parameters.
Zone wiring: 5 types, single connection style.
Outputs: 4 weak (up to 100mА) and 1 powerful (up to 1А) programmable outputs OC (open collector) type, situated on the control panel.
Range of activation events for outputs management. Available programming of PGM4 for operation with TP2000 transmitter on serial connection.
Access Codes: 4-digit; 8 User codes (1 Manager + 7 Users), 1 Engineer code.
Memory LOG: 256 memory events with data and hour of occurring – can be viewed via keyboard or ProsTE software.
Report to monitoring:
- Built-in digital communicator for telephone line monitoring – “Contact ID” and “SIA” supported.
- TTE GPRS Standard and TTE GPRS Simple communication modules.
Peripheral Devices: Up to 2 devices connected to the system bus.
- LCD and LED Keyboards.
- Proximity card readers
Programming: 3 programming menu styles
- 4-digit addresses
- 3-digit operations
- Text menus (tree structure)
|Mains Power Supply||230 VAC ±10%, fuse 0.63A|
|Mains Transformer||17 VAC / 17 VA|
|Back-up Power Supply - Accumulator||12 V / 7 Ah|
|Consumption of the control panel||100 mA|
|Enclosure||ABS plastic box, white|
|Dimensions||290 x 240 x 80 mm|
|Working Temperature Range||from -10°C to +60°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||from -20°C to +60°C|