Eclipse 99 is up to 99 zone control panel appropriate for security of large commercial and office premises. The panel supports 16 independent areas (partitions) with individual programming.
Eclipse 99 has 8 physical inputs for connecting of detectors; the zone connection styles are with 1 or 2 balancing resistors or doubling zone connection. In the hardware system configuration the installer can choose among 9 connection styles in the zones. The full configuration of up to 99 zones can be realized with doubling zone connection (16 logical zones on the control PCB) and 5 Zone expanders with 8 hardware zones (80 logical zones) or without zone doubling with 11 zone expanders.
Eclipse 99 Intruder alarm control panel is certified to EN50131 GRADE 3, Class I.
- 8 zones on board, expandable to 99;
- 1 or 2 balancing resistors; doubling zone connection;
- 9 types connection styles;
- 16 areas;
- 5 Outputs - 3 low current (up to 100mA), 1 powerful (up to 1A), 1 relay (NO/NC);
- Two-wire fire zone via special programming of PGM4;
- 4/6 digit access codes; 99 user, 1 maintenance, 1 engineer;
- 5000 events with date and time Memory LOG;
- 4 telephone numbers digital communicator, built-in, CIA and Contact ID;
- 3 types programming - by address, by operations, text menus - tree structure;
- Access Control via proximity readers; time slots;
- Up to 30 addressed devices.
|Mains Supply Voltage||230VAC ± 10%; fuse 0.63A|
|Mains Transformer||21 VAC / 50 VA|
|Back-up Battery||12V / 7Ah|
|Battery Charger||13.8 V DC / 0.75A Resettable fuse|
|Current consumption||100mA (of the control panel)|
|Power output||13.8 V DC / 2.5A Resettable fuse|
|Relay output (NO/NC)||10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C / +50°C|
|Plastic box, color||ABS, white|