Eclipse LED16A is a keypad with LED indication of zones, troubles and arming type. It is a part of the Eclipse series alarm systems.
The keyboard provides 1 input zone. Eclipse LED16A is suitable for programming and management of systems up to 3 independent areas and up to 16 zones.
EN 50131 Grade 2 Class II Certified
- Indication for 16 zones and 3 partitions;
- Shortcut buttons to additional menus – Memory, Troubles display and Bypassed zones;
- Quick buttons for all arming modes;
- 3 fast buttons' combination for sending of PANIC, MEDICAL and FIRE alarm messages to a central monitoring station;
- Supports 2 programming types: by addresses and by operations;
- Adjustable intensity of backlight for the display and buttons;
- Adjustable buzzer volume;
- Bi-directional TAMPER switch.
|Power Supply from the control panel||9-18V (nom. 14V)|
|Consumption||Min. 50mA / Max. 80|
|Operation temperature||-20°C ÷ +50°C|