Eclipse LED8 is a keypad with LED indication of zones, troubles and alarm events. It is part of the Eclipse series alarm systems.
The keyboard provides 1 input zone. Eclipse LED8 is suitable for programming and management of systems up to 8 zones organized in common protected area.
- Indication for 8 zones and 1 area;
- Quick buttons for all arming modes;
- 3 fast buttons' combination for sending of PANIC, MEDICAL and FIRE alarm messages to a central monitoring station;
- Supports 2 programming types: by addresses and by operations;
- Adjustable intensity of backlight for the buttons and display;
- Adjustable buzzer volume;
- Bi-directional TAMPER switch.
|Power Supply from the control panel||9-18V (nom. 14V)|
|Consumption||Min. 50mA / Max. 80|
|Operation temperature||-20 ÷ +50°C|