The IRIS Printer is a heat printer specially designed for connection to IRIS PRO addressable fire alarm panel.
The printer is suitable for building of modular structures with IRIS PRO and IRIS PS72 – back-up power supply unit.
IRIS Printer is used for printing of events list and is equipped with independent own power supply.
- Thermal printer in a metal box;
- Suitable for modular structure;
- Self test and status indication;
- Printing method - direct thermal;
- Print density: 8 dots/mm, 576 dots/line;
- Print speed: max 170mm/sec;
- Two type of fonts supported: 12×24 dots and 9h17 dots.
|Serial interface||RS-232C to IRIS PRO|
|RS-232C to IRIS PRO||80mm, valid print width 72mm|
|Print speed max.||170mm/sec|
-10°C to +50°C