IRIS PRO is an addressable fire alarm panel with 1 to 4 loops and maximum coverage of 96 zones. Up to 250 devices can be connected to every system loop.
The information for the system status is visualized on sensitive graphic display and LED indication for zones and troubles. With special "2 steps of alarm level" working algorithm the false alarms are effectively minimized. The panel has a comprehensive day/night mode facility.
IRIS PRO supports two communication protocols: Teletek Electronics (IRIS TTE loop) and System Sensor series (IRIS SS loop) according to the type of devices used. In the configuration of the IRIS PRO panel, both TTE and SS Loops can be implemented at the same time.
Up to 64 IRIS PRO panels can be connected in Ethernet network or RS485 redundant network.
The control panel is placed in metal box with simple and clear design. The access to the control panel PCB is protected with a key. The metal box is suitable for building up modular structures with IRIS PS72 and IRIS Printer as all of the cable connections to the IRIS PRO panel remain hidden and secure.
Direct programming with ProsTE software is available.
- Loops: 1 to 4 (both TTE and SS loops can be mounted in random configuration);
- Devices per loop: 250 (TTE loop)/ 198 (SS loop);
- Standard: EN54 - 2/4 certified;
- Programmable inputs/outputs: up to 250;
- Zones: 96;
- Display: 320/240 touch screen;
- Outputs (monitored, relay): 4;
- Outputs (non-monitored, programmable, relay): 4, 15A@24VDC;
- Memory LOG: 10 000 events;
- Up to 64 panels in Ethernet network (built in TCP/IP);
- Up to 64 panels in RS485 redundant network (optional module);
- Thermal printer - option;
- Multi language support: Yes (currently available: Bulgarian, Croatian, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norvegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish);
- Programming: ProsTE software;
- Auto addressing function.
|Main Power Supply||~230 VAC +10%/-15%|
|Back-up Power Supply||1 battery, 12V/ 18Ah|
|Operating temperature||-5°C to +40°C|
|Weight (without battery)||6kg|