Eclipse LED32 / PR
Eclipse LED32 is a keypad with LED indication of zones, troubles and arming type. It is a part of the ECLIPSE series alarm systems.
The keyboard provides 1 input zone and 1 PGM output. Eclipse LED32 is suitable for programming and management of systems up to 8 independent areas and up to 32 zones.
- Indication for 32 zones and 8 areas;
- Supports 2 programming types: by addresses and by operations;
- Quick buttons for all arming modes;
- Quick buttons for Memory, Troubles display and Bypassed zones;
- Adjustable intensity of backlight for the display and buttons;
- 3 fast button combinations for sending of PANIC, MEDICAL and FIRE alarm messages to a central monitoring station;
- Adjustable buzzer volume;
- Biderectional TAMPER switch;
- Built-in proxy reader as option (Eclipse LED32).
|Power Supply from the control panel||9-18V (nom. 14V)|
|Consumption||Min. 60mA / Max. 140|
|Operation temperature||-20 ÷ +50°C|