Mobile TTE is software application for management and monitoring of control panels produced by Teletek Electronics: ECLIPSE Series and BRAVO.
To control and operate with your Eclipse and BRAVO system via Mobile TTE software, you must first register your system to AjaxWEB web application server (Cloud service). You will be provided with ID and password for access for remote control via Mobile TTE application.
The communication is realized via GPRS modules connected directly to control panel:
Mobile TTE sends notification messages to the user for alarm and trouble events which can be viewed on the notification bar and screen of your mobile Android or Apple smartphone or tablet.
The smart phone application is available for downloading free of charge:
You may find short video how to install and use MobileTTE HERE
This Application is not collecting any Personal Data from its Users.
- Personal Data is not collected for any purposes.
- Camera is used for QR code scans.
- Access to the Camera: Scan QR Codes.
The camera (use of android.permission.CAMERA) is used if the user wants to:
- Scan QR Codes (no picture is taken in this case, and no data with a picture is sent over the network).
- In this case, the extracted data from the QR code is used automatically in the application without any data being transferred over the network.
What the User can do?
- NEW - User Code change added
- NEW - Add New system by QR code scanning after new module registration in AJAX server
- Remote System Arming
- Remote System Disarming
- View the Area and Zone Status
- Bypassing Zones
- View the Memory events list
- PGM control
- Push Notification messages for events