Redundant Network Module IRIS/SIMPO
Redundant Network Module IRIS/SIMPO is a module used for building of a Ethernet network between Teletek Electronics addressable panels IRIS, IRIS PRO and SIMPO. The modules allows to connect up to 32 fire alarm panels in network and secures a back up connection line of the communication between the panels. The communication is over RS 485 protocol. The maximum distance between two Redundant network modules is 1000 m.
Operation with Redundant Network Module IRIS/SIMPO is supported for the following revisions of the panel:
For IRIS fire alarm panel:
- LCD PCB Hardware revision: 2.4 and higher
- MAIN Board Firmware revision: 4.2 and higher
For SIMPO fire alarm panel:
- MAIN Board Firmware revision: 2.8 and higher
- Maximum fire alarm panels in network - 32
- Communication - RS485
- Secure a Back up connection line of the communication between the panels.
- Interface connection between the panel and module (plug in in the panel)
- Maximum distance between two Redundant network modules - 1000 m.
- Programming from the panel
- Power supply from the panel
- Cable connection:
- Twisted pair
- Length - max. 1000m (between two modules)
- Cross Section - 0.5 - 2.5mm²
Normal - Blinking LEDs
Trouble - Lighting on LEDs
LED1 - Output communication
LED2 - Panel-Modul communication
LED3 - Input communication