The addressable manual call point SensoIRIS MCP150MR is designed for application in addressable fire alarm systems, which support TTE communication protocol. The call point has a built-in isolator module which when used allows continuous operation of the loop in case of short circuit and without need of using additional isolator modules. The call point is powered on from the fire panel and can be controlled via the communication protocol.
SensoIRIS MCP150MR is certified according to standards EN54-11 and EN54-17!
- Working element (2 parts):
- Frangible element - non-resettable (a break glass);
- Operating element - resettable (a button);
- Call point type (method of operation according EN 54-11) - B;
- Built-in isolator module;
- EN54-11 and EN54-17 certified.
|Current consumption without communication (max)||125µА@27VDC|
|Current consumption with communication (max)||160µА@27VDC|
|Current consumption in Fire mode||3mA|
|Wiring cables||0.5mm² ÷2.5mm²|
|Working temperature||-10°C ÷ +60°C|
|Material, color||metal powder-coated, red|
|Indication “Fire alarm”||red LED|