SensoMAG R20 is a rate-of-rise temperature detector with digital processing algorithm. The detector is designed to detect temperatures above 58°C (class A1/R, according EN54-5).
SensoMAG R20 is suitable for installing in any conventional fire alarm system designed with fire alarm panel with fire alarm threshold between 10mA and 15mA.
SensoMAG R20 is suitable for applications for locations in which different ambient temperatures occur (e.g. mechanical workshops, tool rooms, etc.). The innovative design makes it particularly suitable anywhere where dust, dirt (e.g. sawmills) or high humidity (e.g. wet cells) could affect the operation of traditional detectors.
- Detects temperatures above 58°C or rapid change in temperature for a period of time, class A1/R
- Digital process algorithm
- Low profile design
- LED indication with 360° visibility
- Sensor status indication on every 8 seconds
- EN54-5 Certified
|Supply voltage U||9-30 VDC (Nom. 12/24 VDC)|
|Alarm state current||- base type B24 and B24D: 20mA/12-30V
- base type B24RD: 33mA/12V, 49mA/ 24V, 57mA/30V
- base type B12: 18mA/9V, 29mA/12V, 32mA/15V
|Class||A1/R (according to EN 54-5)|
|Output in alarm state at terminal RI||20mA (max)/-3.3V|
|Degree of protection||IP 30|
|Operational temperature range||-10 / +60°С|
|Relative humidity resistance||(93 ± 3) % at 40°С|
|Dimensions (incl. base)||diameter 102 mm, h 42 mm|
|Weight (incl. base)||160 g|