TTE GPRS Standard VG
TTE GPRS Standard VG is an universal communication module. It is used for connection to intruder alarm panels or as a stand-alone device. Serial communication with Teletek Electronics Eclipse series panels or connection with third party panels via its 6 inputs.
The module is available in a voice reporting and voice guide management version. Pre-recorded voice messages on different languages are located on an additional SD card.
TTE GPRS Standard VG is used to send alarm messages to monitoring center or end-user. The module is mounted in small plastic box suitable for wall mounting.
TTE GPRS Standard VG can also be used for remote management, programming and monitoring of the security system together with Teletek Electronics panel and the AJAX SP PRO software application. The module is suitable for realizing of home automation applications.
TTE GPRS Standard VG is certified according the requirements of RED directive and EN60950-1.
- Main and back-up IP for communication with AJAX SP PRO;
- Connection with AJAX SP servers via IP or DNS address;
- Remote access through AJAX WEB and MobileTTE (iOS/Android) application;
- 2GB micro SD card for voice messages - Voice Reporting and Voice Guiding (arming, disarming, output control);
- SMS notifications for test, main and back-up power supply;
- LEDs for indication of the network status, trouble with the connection to the control panel, etc;
- Main and back-up servers;
- SIA over IP reporting to AJAX SP;
- Micro USB port for module configuration via ProsTE;
- SIM interface;
- Serial communication with ECLIPSE series control panels;
- Reversed polarity and overload protection;
- Jumper for restoring of factory default settings.
|Power supply||9-30VDC (no tolerance)|
- Normal operation mode (Standby)
- Maximal consumption
|Phone numbers for events notification||6|
|Input filtration time||0.5 sec.|
|Input for AC monitoring||9-35 V AC|
|Antenna connector (SMA)||50 Ohm|
|Encryption||AES 128 bits|