- Built-in mounting in the panel’s box;
- Connecting of a radio transmitter for sending messages for events to a monitoring center: ARM/ DISARM, Burglary alarm, Tamper/Device lost, Panic alarm, Fire alarm and Siren;
- Connecting of outdoor wired siren (requires external power supply 12V DC);
- 6 PGM outputs with fixed operation, OC, up to 100mA, active state 0 (GND), normal state1;
- Remote control of the outputs (MobileTTE*);
- LED indication for the module status;
- Direct programming with ProsTE software;
- Remote programming with user interface AjaxWEB**.
* MobileTTE is a free-of-charge smart phone mobile application for iOS or Android devices.
** AjaxWEB is a part from the installation of Ajax Server.
|Connection to the panel||Interface connection on slot|
|PGM (with fixed operation)||6|